Friday, April 24, 2009

Tahiti Village!!!!!

We buried Branson in the sand....
This is Jamie covering him from the legs up....I also helped and was doing it how Jamie is and totally kicked sand all over Branson's face and in his mouth...whoops my bad!!

Chantry and Sairee playing on the man made beach!!
Me and Tyce just hanging out!
Randi and Tyce in their shades!!
Chantry playing with Meah!
My parents have a time share and it was their week when Randi was here...so we all took advantage of it. Well Jamie and I invited ourselves:) I took the kids out of school on Monday and we spent the day in Tahiti Village in Las Vegas. On the drive to Vegas of course my kids were not getting along (shocker) and Jamie said..." I am thinking about getting back on birth control!" We finally made it their after I freaked out a couple of times because I thought that we were going to die in that dang Vegas traffic, then we missed the exit....but we made it! We had so much fun and got great sun BuRnS...OUCH!!!  It was pretty cool because the deepest that the pool got was 4'6....it was shallow everywhere, Meah could touch and she kept her life jacket on, so I felt like I could actually relax instead of being on watch at all time!
Where in the heck are Justin and Jess???? Well we all took turns. Randi left Tuesday morning, Justin and Kasse came and spent the night Tuesday played all day Wednesday, and came home Thurs. Then Jess and Mike get the rest of the week! Thanks mom and dad for sharing!
Mom and Dad played a little volleyball
Branson thinks he is Kobe Bryant...or wants to be!!!
Grandpa and Branson playing basketball!
There was also a lazy river...but all those pics are on mom's camera. It was fun though. We just relaxed and floated on tubes around the lazy river and went under the water falls a couple of times!!!


Taya in her own little world:)

I loved the "man made beach" it is the best kind.....no seaweed, no bugs and the water is perfect temp! Branson and I made a sand castle......
Flipping it is the hardest part!!
Yay we are awesome!!!

5 comments:

Evans said...

Cute pictures! Like the swim suit!!!

Hillary said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I do like the "beach" it's pretty nice knowing there aren't any crabs coming up through the sand.

Jess Mangum said...

you guys had a great time.. without us! mike and i decided it just isnt fun without kids to play with!! i wanted to make a sand castle so bad [there was this mom of 3 who had a 6 pack who was building on and it made me want to] but i couldnt just go play in the sand with no kids for an excuse!! we did have a good time in all the wind and coldish weather..good times good times

Raelee said...

Hey Jess.....I told you that you could take Meah....but you declined:)

Lisa said...

Ya Jess, guess you will just have to borrow a few nieces and nephews next time.
You are too funny!!
Love the pictures Rae!