CABINS THIS YEAR!!!! I'm not sure if you can really call this girls camp.....more like girls get-away!!
This cannot be girls camp!! When I was in young womens, this NEVER happened!! Last year we roughed it on Cedar mountain. I guess now they do every other year with the stake so on the year that it is ward only, you can do whatever is in your budget!!!
Chillin in the hot tub and pool!!

Even us leaders tried out the slide!!

Don't worry it wasn't all play....we did go on a 5 mile hike!! This is just some of us waiting for everyone to get there!!

We stopped for some lunch and Sis. Mckenna (our YW Pres.) told a pretty funny story and I got some good pictures of the leaders laughing over it!!!

We also had a great testimony night.......we had reserved a fire pit, so we had smores and roasted starbursts then we finished it off with a great testimony meeting!! It was really neat, we had two girls come to camp that are not very active and they both shared their testimonies and they were so sweet.

On the last day, the leaders got a little crazy and took some funny pictures....we had a ton of fun in the leaders cabin! We also had a night that we did skits and they turned out sooooo funny. I got some good pictures, but I see that they are not on here and I know that I uploaded them....oh well my computer was taking forever today so Im not going to worry about it!

Santa Clara 14th ward YOUNG WOMEN ROCK!!!!
3 comments:
no joke! my girls camp was NEVER like that either! i bet it was way fun.
yeah you can't call that girls camp, it was way to fun!!!!
girls camp?
Post a Comment