Branson was the first one to leave bright and early........his bus comes at about 7:15am! I can't believe that he is going to intermediate school...6th grade!
The night before he had his clothes all layed out and ready to go, dad gave him a great blessing and I think that it helped calm his nerves.
7:10am....William knocked at the door and they were off! I was so proud of Branson, he is just growing up to fast and doesn't need mom to take him to the first day anymore!
In this picture are his friends...Nick Jensen,William Benson,Branson,and Connor Buehner.
He came home and said that he had a lot of fun!!
Chantry was so excited about her outfit and her shoes.......eventhough she came home with blisters!! She is now in 4th grade and she was VERY nervous, but dad also gave her a great blessing which helped settle her down. I took her to her class and I was so glad to see a familiar face that she knew right when she walked in! She did great, her teacher told me that she thought that she was going to cry a couple of times, but she held them back! Good job Chantry I was so proud of you!!
Sairee is already in 1st grade! She was so excited to eat lunch at school!!
She felt so big the night before when daddy gave her a blessing, she was beaming! I was nervous that she would freak out once we got to the school, but she went right in and did so good! She has such a cute class.......we are so proud of you Sair-bear!!!
Eme Benson came over and got the girls for school.......they were excited to hear the knock on the door!!
I feel so blessed to have all of you in my life and that I am your mom!
I love you guys!!!
3 comments:
your kids are SO cute!! i cant believe theyre that old already!
OK are you freakin' kiddin' me. They look so cute. Brans is a little stud. Channy looks like she is 16, and Sair bear is just adorable. I miss them all so much. Give them a big hug and kiss for me. I got to chat with brans the other day, online. He is so cute. I am glad he still likes to talk to his aunt.
can't believe your kids are that old already... they are so big and cute...good looking what do you say when they aren't little anymore? and school is already started there? wow!
Post a Comment