I was able to go to Denver and celebrate this little stinkers 1st birthday!! I went out with my parents, and 2 sisters....we had so much fun!!

This is us being dorks on the plane...I swear Jess can never take a normal picture!
Ok this is a family joke!! Last time that we were in Denver, we all went to Target and Justin bought him some Pj's just like these and he wore them to my parents on Christmas! haha. I found these in Target and I took them off the hanger and pulled them up over my clothes and had to get this picture for Justin, we are twiners!!!!
Taya was getting a little crazy one night and I thought that for her sake and Aaron's sanity, I would read and sing stories with her! It was great, I would sing in an oprah voice and she would bust out laughing!!!

This is the day of the party.....we played this game out back after eating our yummy food! Of course Jamie and I SMOKED Jess and Randi.......Also down at the bottom picture, this is the girls helping each other get ready......and dad was a little sleepy!! haha

Randi is an amazing cake decorator......takes after mom!!! Jess helped her make these cute animals out of gum paste! Jamie and I just sat back and watched and told them how good they were doing:) The picture in the bottom corner is a picture of the horse up close because his head is down eating the grass so you can't really see his face and I think that it is so cute!!!

Poor Tyce.......Randi let him dig in and then sprayed him off with COLD water!!

He got in the bath and all cleaned up and opened presents!!!

He was so tired after a long party.....I SNUCK in because he was crying (which is a no no) and I just couldn't stand it.....I had to pick him up and snuggle with him! It was great, I just took a nap with him but I totally got BUSTED by Randi:)
Later that night Aaron's mom came and watched the kids and we went to the mall and to PF Changs....YUMMY!!!
We all got up and went to church with the Eudis' and went back and watched a movie and then had to say our goodbye's! I hate goodbye's but atleast I know that they are coming for Thanksgiving!! I hate missing the kids grow up and watching it from a blog! Thanks Randi and Aaron for letting us crash your house for a few days......we had so much fun! Love you guys!!
2 comments:
Way cute pictures I love them! Love the pic of all the girls soo cute of all you!!! Sad I missed out! Oh and LOVE the pj's!!!
I love the pictures you got of Tyce.. he is such a cheeser!
Post a Comment