12 years........wow that has gone by quick!!

I love looking back on these pictures, we were just babies!!
But this day Oct.4th,1997 was the best day of my life (besides the birth of my children)


Brooks and I actually met our sophmore year. I was set up on a blind date with him by my best friend and his best friend........well I was so excited to go out with him, but was very disappointed! When Kyle got out of the car he said that Brooks couldn't come so he brought Jeff........are you kidding me! So I can't believe that I ever wanted to go out with him again!
But we did and we dated for awhile and then I broke up with him and he was not to happy so he wouldn't even speak to me! Lucky for me, the end of my junior year he decided to come to a PV "stomp" after they kicked our butts in football. All of his friends and mine were trying to make us talk to each other........IT WORKED!! We danced that night and he even let me borrow his snow gear for a day date that I had the next day with somebody!
I sent my missionary off and never left Brooksby's side..........6 days later the missionary comes home and then we had to deal with that! Once he was out of the picture it was great! Brett and Kristi soon became hooked at our hips and we started going out a lot. Both of our senior years rocked.....his footaball team took state and my drill team took state also!! We were excited to see each other graduate high school.....NOW WHAT???? Isn't that what every high school graduate thinks the day of graduation!!??!!
We were married, Brett and Kristi went everywhere that we did and we had so much fun with them!
Brooks has ALWAYS provided so well for our family and is such a hard worker I love him so much..........4 kids later, a million dance classes, a million football, basketball, baseball, and soccer games, I stopped counting the cars, 3 dogs, 5 different ward, 4 houses later we are happier than we have ever been! Thanks hun for the best 12 years a girl could ask for!!!
2 comments:
awww I remember it like it was yesterday! Congrats you guys! Remember when life was simpler and all we did was eat pizza, camp, and watch back to the future?! It's been a great 12 years and you guys are awesome! Happy anniversary :)
Oh look at little Brooksby. I can't believe it has already been 12 years I feel like it flew by. I remember when Brooks was just a punk soccer player with a mo-hawk and you were head over hills for him. I love you both you truly are soul mates.
Post a Comment