Well the boys left yesterday afternoon for Denver......they are staying at Joel and Hillary's house and going to the Broncos game! So I decided to let the girls stay home from school since it was a short day and we decorated their Christmas trees in their rooms and went to Pirate Pizza. We had to drop Chantry off at the temple to meet her Activity days group there, so we were walking around the temple grounds waiting and Meah asked if she could go up the stairs. She kept trying to blow this whistle that she won at Pirate Pizza and I kept telling her that she couldn't blow it because we were at Jesus' house. So when she walked up the stairs, she yelled down.."Mom is Jesus home?" How cute is that??? and then she hurried down the stairs and said..."I don't want to see Jesus!" It was so funny and cute! I then had a good little chat with her about Jesus and who he is and why it wouldn't be scary to see him:) I just thought it was so funny that she wanted to knock at those big doors!!!
2 comments:
So cute... I love it!!
haha that is so funny! shes so cute! I love when kids say the funniest things!
Post a Comment