This is the kids waiting to come down the stairs on Christmas morning!!......They were up in the theater room waiting for Nana and Papa Stafford and Jess and Mike to get here. I was hoping that they would sleep in because they went to bed so late the night before.......but Branson set his alarm clock!!!
The 3 older kids all asked for a DSI and some games........Meah asked for a jeep! Branson was also surprised to get the basketball shoes that he wanted, a soccer jersey, accessories for his xbox 360 and few more things.
Chantry was excited for her DSI and she got the games she wanted and a new dance bag, some leg warmers, a cute case for her DSI and of course CLOTHES AND SHOES!!
Sairee and Chantry pretty much asked for the same things and she was happy with what Santa brought also!
Meah was so excited to see her jeep! (her BFF also got the same one!) she got puzzles, a dry eraser board, a light bright and some movies.
I think they were all pretty happy campers!!

After opening presents we went over to Nana and Papa Staffords for breakfast and opened presents there. The kids were so excited for their stuff and since Brooks and I didn't do anything for each other this year (well we counted our new rims and tires on my car as our Christmas) so it was fun to open some gifts and I loved my clothes and picture of the temple.....and Brooks got some steps for his truck!
Chantry loves jewelry..........
Since my parents were gone this year, we didn't really know what to do in the afternoon. So we went home and put everything away and let the kids play and Brooks and I took a well needed nap! Later that night Brooks called his friend Wes and Jess and Mike and we went over to the intermediate school and played around! The boys played basketball and the girls played with jump ropes, rolling carts and got the mats out and played gymnastics!! It was a lot of fun!!


We had a great Christmas and hope you all did. I am so grateful for the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ and for all the many blessing in my life. I am so blessed to have such great friends and family in my life and my childrens life!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment