I took some pictures of the girls with Karcyn a couple of weeks ago.....This was the first day that I tended her and the girls were so excited that they had no school that day, so they could play with the baby!!
I think that they were a little disappointed when the baby just wanted to sleep the whole time! haha.....I tried to tell them that she wasn't going to be able to really PLAY with them!
Channy loves baby Karcyn and thinks that she is old enough to walk around with her, but I freak out and tell her that maybe when the baby is a little older!!
Sairee is such a great cousin....she could hold her all day!
Meah even got to feed her a bottle and she felt so big because after the bottle she got her to sleep.... just sat there and patted her back!!
I could just eat her right up!!!
I wish I would have gotten pictures with Branson......he was so cute with her! When I watched her last week, he came straight home and didn't even bring any friends home.....SHOCKER!! He went straight to the bathroom and washed his hands and sat and held her forever and he even fed her a bottle!! I love watching my kids with her. It makes me a little sad that I will never have another baby.....but I think I will get over it. haha......Im glad that I can watch her and spend time with her every week!!
3 comments:
She is a doll!! Just remember that you will have darling nieces and nephews to kiss on {and then send home!}
i love these pictures!!!! im gonna steal them for her blog
that was jess by the way
Post a Comment