Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Mother's Day......

So Im a little late on my mothers day post!!
I just want my mom to know that she is the best!! She has ALWAYS been there for me no matter what! I hope I can be half the mom that she was to me. Whenever I am struggling with a decision to make, I ALWAYS wonder what my mom would do. She is also the best grandma ever! She tries to come to everything that they have, the more she gets it is a little harder to be in so many different places at one time, but she manages to get it all in!
I LOVE YOU MOM....HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT MOTHERS DAY!
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to my great mother-in-law!! I am so lucky to have her as my mother-in-law. And I am so thankful that she raised such a great guy and taught him how to work hard!! She is also such a hard worker and she tries to make it to all of the kids things when she is in town. Thanks for all you do for me and my family!
At church on Sunday it was so fun to see all of my little nursery kids so excited to give their mommies the little hand print and poem we made them. After church we made Nana Stafford some brownies and took some down to her with her gift. And then we went to Nana and Papa Evans' for dinner, provided by THE MEN!! It was actually so yummy! Oh yes, Jamie made some awesome salads too since she isn't a mom YET!! haha Justin made a fruit salad and it was great, dad did the meat and Brooks made his famous dutch oven potatoes!!! Yummy!
It was a great day! So thankful for all the mom's out there!!

1 comment:

Linds said...

Rae that is the cutest family pic at the top of your blog. i love that! your mom is the best:) she is just the cutest thing!