Happy birthday to my Sair-bear!!! I cannot believe that it was 7 years ago that I held my sweet little baby girl in my arms! I love everything about her....buy most of all, I love her BIG heart. This year I had the opportunity to help in her class on Thursdays.....almost every week I left in tears. She is sooooo cute with these 2 handicapped little boys in her class. Her teacher would always tell me how sweet she was. Every day she would come home with fun stories about things that she did with her special friends.
Ya gotta love this shot!! haha she had just woke up and I made her a #7 pancake...she was so excited. That is something that my kids always look forward to and eating it on the Stafford birthday plate!!
Eatin her pancake.......
mmmmm all gone!!
Happy Birthday Sairee....you add so much to our family!!
We love you!
4 comments:
oh she is so sweet...and beautiful. How cute that she loves to tell you stories about them. what a sweet little girl!
she sure is a cutie!! happy bday sairee!!
Happy birthday Sairee! It was sooo much fun swimming with you on your birthday!!!! Oh and that laugh....love Sairee's laugh!!
This is Nana... Happ Birthday to you Sairee!! I can't believe that you are 7 years old!! Next year will be the big #8 and you will be baptized!! Love you Sweetie!
Post a Comment