Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sairee's friend party!

YES JESSICA IM BEHIND....HAHA
Of course Nana Lisa's cake was a hit! Sairee loved the flip flops!
Sairee invited 22 kids to her party this year! I was a little relieved when only 16 showed up! I knew that it was summer and that there would be some out of town! She was very insistent that boys would be invited to this party!
They played on the big water slide and jumped on the trampoline....Brooks turned on all of the sprinklers and they had so much fun:)
We also played a relay game with sponges and big water buckets!! It was pretty funny to watch.
Im so glad she had a fun party..... every year her birthday is so hard to do because the summer gets so busy! But Im glad it was everything she wanted!
Love you Sairee!!

3 comments:

Mat and Jamie Holt said...

You always host such cute parties. I'm glad my boys got to go. :)

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Sair Bear!! Love you... glad you liked the flip flop cake... I was worried you would be disappointed that you didn't get a gum ball machine cake... Love you sweetie! :))

Rylee said...

addi loved it.