I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A GREAT 4TH OF JULY....WE SURE DID!!
Brooks looks so cute with his little wand...and me in my hat!! haha Can you see how I am pinching him to try and get him to crack a smile??!!
SPARKLERS!!

Brooks about burnt off his eyebrows!!

We also celebrated Nana Lisa's birthday.....it was a little crazy with all the babies that were being born.....so Jess made this cute cake and we celebrated with everyone!

look at how cool the inside of this cake is.....Jess is so creative...the inside was the American flag! Justin said he was a little disappointed because there were NO STARS!! HAHA

We always have a good time swimming.....

But the babies had to just chill inside with their mommies!!

more swimming....isn't Karcyn so cute with her chubby thighs!!

Of course uncle Mike has to show Branson how to jump off the roof and cannon ball into the pool!!

Making some fun crafts.....

Branson was a good sport and I lied and told him I wouldn't put these pictures on!! haha

Chantry's hat and necklace.....
Sweet Sairee......
Trey did this all by himself....if you can't tell:) it was so cute!!
Meah with her necklace,hat,and wand!!
Elle with her cute hat......
Look at little baby Karcyn......hahahaha

WORK THAT HAT!! HAHA

HaPpY fOuRtH oF jUlY!!!
4 comments:
Oh my "no stars" thats totally something my brother Jaime would say! Looks like your 4th was fun. Glad to read about it a month later hahah JK!! at least you updated!
haha.. the hats.. they are something else thats for sure.. love the 4th.. love our family... love that we always have a good time together.. love that we are all so close.. love everyones kids.. mom and her weird ideas for a craft.. love the smiles it puts on all the kids faces.. love that our kids love each other.. love our country.. loved my cake, so delicious!..love it all! HAPPY 4TH OR JULY.. its now AUGUST!
You guys are the cutest family! Can your mom adopt me? Seriously! Love all your pics!
I am laughing so hard.. these pictures a hilarious!! I think Karcyn is so funny in her hat... I know... Mike said never to put that crazy hat on her again... lol. I love how creative they all were... so cute... wish the Eudis kids would have been here. Thanks Rae for the post... and by the way... what is with the look that Justin is giving me... I must have said or done something weird... can't imagine that!! haha
Post a Comment