Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Chantry's 11 going on 17!!

Chantry turned 11 on March 10th!!

I love having Chantry around even though we don't see eye to eye very much!! haha...Our house wouldn't be the same without her and I love every ounce of sassiness that comes with her!!
Proud parents:)
We have taken a back seat to this kid!! HEllO you are only 11 and you already like him more than me!! haha....This is her first little crush Parker.
Chantry we love you so much and our family wouldn't feel complete without you!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!

5 comments:

*kRiSti* said...

OH MY PARKER! haha! happy birthday Chantry!!!!!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Chantry... I can't believe that she is 11 yrs. old already... seems like just the other day she was that cute little curly headed girl.... she is a a lot of fun and a very big help with all of her little cousins!! Love you Chan :)

Jess Mangum said...

dont you mean fiancee Rae?? haha

Unknown said...

Raelee, somewhere along the way when I'm suppose to be cleaning bathrooms, but really I'm blog surfing I found yours. So here's your notice that I am pepping at your blog! :) Chantry is so cute.

Rylee said...

ooooohhh, so that is Parker!!