Oh Meah!!! K do you just keep ignoring my invite for my blog or am I sending it to the wrong email jerk!!! :) let me know your email again, I might have the wrong one.
RAE you FINALLY MADE A BLOG!! haha.. i need your email address so I can add you to mine! give it to kristi or send it to my email nkey23@hotmail.com.... P.S FINAL ROSE TOMORROW!! i'm not worried at all MELISSA has no competition at all;) ...ok im a little nervous! she better win though! k add me! love you bye!
5 comments:
Oh Meah!!! K do you just keep ignoring my invite for my blog or am I sending it to the wrong email jerk!!! :) let me know your email again, I might have the wrong one.
Yeah you finally did a post! Congrats your officially a blogger! That a pretty funny pic of Meah, the little stinker!!
Wow your first post and your already dabbling in the kiddie porn industry.
RAE you FINALLY MADE A BLOG!! haha.. i need your email address so I can add you to mine! give it to kristi or send it to my email nkey23@hotmail.com.... P.S FINAL ROSE TOMORROW!! i'm not worried at all MELISSA has no competition at all;) ...ok im a little nervous! she better win though! k add me! love you bye!
Cute blog Rae!!! Thanks for the kind words... Sunday dinner is crazy but wouldn't have it any other way:)
love you.)
Post a Comment