Jessica and Elle
Papa and Trey!!
Chantry and Sairee are being careful so it dosen't cave in!!
We all look forward to "Sunday Dinner," No and it is not just for the food! We all gather at mom and dad's house for an awesome meal and we just talk,laugh,laugh,and laugh!!! The kids all go and play in Nana's play room and the adults just get really LOUD!! What can I say...it is the Evans inside of us!![sorry mom] Every week is different, we will play the WII, play card games, roast marshmellows outside, or just sit and talk about when we were kids!!! It feels complete when Randi and Aaron are here and when Jamie and Kit can make it!! But that is not always possible and we miss them when they aren't here. I love my family and know they would do anything for me and my family! My parents are the best and I love that every Sunday we make new memories!!
2 comments:
I love the pictures. Taya would be so jealous she loves playin' in dirt. I love the pictures of the kids on the side.
If you could figure it out I would love for you to E-mail them to me so I can make copies.
I am so glad your blogging love ya. Oh my E-mail is randieudis@gmail.com
i miss family sunday dinner at Lisa and Robert's! Glad to see you here! (in the blog world!)
Post a Comment