Monday, March 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Amanda and Kristi!!!!

Happy Birthday to 2 great girls!!!! Amanda's birthday was on the 9th.....I know that I am late,but I was having computer issues!! I learned a few tricks lastnight,thanks to my sister-in-law! Amanda and I met when our kids started dance when they were just 2 years old,and we just hit it off! Now our girls are growing up,they are 9 years old now! I can't believe how times flies!! Amanda has always been such a great friend and I am thankful for her listening ear!!! We have been on many camping trips together and hopefully many more!! Thanks for your friendship over the years! Love ya girl!! 

I have known Kristi since we were in high school together! We were on drill team and became good friends. But I was better friends with Brett because he was my age. But through Brett, Kristi and I became very close!! She was there for me at a time in my life right after high school, that I felt all alone...other than my family!! Ever since then Kristi and I have been the best of friends almost like sisters,which people often think that we are!! Thanks Kristi for EVERYTHING....we have been through it all together,laughing crying,more laughing....and I know that there will be many more laughs!!! Thanks for your friendship through the many years!! Love ya Girl!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You just can't beat great friends!! You are lucky to have these two in your life and I am glad that you do:)

*kRiSti* said...

AHHH thanks Rae!!! I really couldn't ask for a better friend! I'm so glad I had a "true" friend through tough times, and through the good times too!! We have memories that I'll never forget and hope to make tons more!