Saturday, March 28, 2009

Branson's first science fair project....



This is the finished product! I think that it turned out pretty good. When we found out that Branson had to do the science fair...now that he is in 5th grade, we had no idea what he was going to do. Aunt Jessica told us that she remembered a girl doing, What boils faster.....Hot or Cold water?? We thought that it was a good idea and sounded pretty easy.... EASY being the key word! But it took a little more time to do all the pictures, cutting, and pasting than we thought. I know that it doesn't help that I am kind of a freak about some things!! Branson finally went to bed at 11:45pm and I glued a couple more things on for him so he could get some sleep. By the time I was finished with the board I looked around the kitchen and it looked like a bomb had gone off! I finally got everything cleaned up and crawled into bed at about 1:15am! When Chantry came home from school that day she said,"Mom, Branson didn't win first place!" And I answered back,"Hey we weren't going for first place...just a passing grade!" Well it was our first science fair and now we know what to expect next time!! You did a great job buddy!! 


Branson being a dork!!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow, the science project looks awesome!!! You did a great job... both of you:0)

THE GOULDINGS said...

good job buddy and rae. it turned out really good.

Randi said...

I love it. You have got to be so excited that you could do that at home and not have to go to Nana's. I'm sure Nana would want you but still you can print and glue at all hours of the night. Love that MAC. Good job Branson.

Evans said...

branson you are white, Not LL cool J. only LL can pull off the whole peace thing. you dork! So which one does boil faster? Next time you should do color swatches or the color wheel would be fun. Those 6th graders wouldn't know what hit um. I can't wait to procrastinate like that when trey is in 5th grade. nothin like the last minute. My science project was house hold cleaning stuff in a bottle it sucked. Laters dorks Love just

Lisa said...

Sounds like Justin just offered to help you next year!!! What a nice uncle!!! lol :)

Hillary said...

Good Job Brans! It's so nice to have older cousins so we can get great ideas for science projects and such. We miss you!