Meah's cotton candy was bigger than her face!

Still workin on it...YUMMMM!!

Sairee was also a fan!!

On Friday night we went to "The Great Race" at Dixie College. Every year during "D" week they do this and it is so much fun and EVERYTHING is FREE!! This year we were all kind of bummed because the weather was so terrible we thought that it would be cancelled. We called Grandma Stafford and she said that they had moved the whole thing inside to the ball room! So off we went.....Branson invited his friends Graeme and Dallan and Chantry invited her friend Rylee. We ate dinner there at the BBQ and then inside they had blow up slides,an obstacle course, bounce house,cotton candy,snow cones,face painting and a couple of games!! Branson and his friends had blue lips because they kept going back for more snow cones!! As you see in the photos above, Sairee and Meah loved the cotton candy! Then we were surprised because they announced that Carmen Rasmussen would be performing for us....she is from season 2 of American Idol and she made it to like the top 5. She is also from Utah so the kids were excited! And this was even FREE!! The kids were able to get autographs and a picture with her. Don't worry, Meah went up to her and hit her in the stomach and told her,"My dog is going to lick your face!!" How stupid did I feel, but Carmen was so cute with her and talked with her for a minute. But I didn't get a picture of Meah with her I was to scared that she would punch her in the face or something!!! Well it was a fun night, Rylee knocked out Bransons loose tooth with her elbow in the bounce house, and some girl ripped Meah's scab off her face!!! Branson was actually really glad because that tooth was stubborn! Well I'm sure we will be there next year!
Chantry with Carmen Rasmussen!

Rylee got a picture too!!

Sairee had to be like the "big girls"

The boys thought that they were pretty cool!!

I forgot.....Brooks had Carmen's guitar player(a girl) sneak up on Branson and give him a kiss on the cheek! Donna has the picture so I need to get it....he was so mad!!!
4 comments:
Looks like you had a great time. That's pretty neat that you got to meet Carmen... I'm looking forward to the picture of Branson getting a kiss!!lol
I love the picture of Meah's eyes.. through the cotton candy!!!
Rylee had so much fun. Thanks for taking her, and hopefully next year we can all come!!
hahahaha what a day! i love meah she makes me laugh haha...
Post a Comment