Thursday, April 30, 2009
ReD Or YeLlOw CaRd AnYoNe???
Well I don't have pictures for this, but I have to blog about it! Yesterday afternoon Branson had a soccer game and we were playing the Bombers. Well the coach on this team really dosen't care for Brooks and Brooks really dosen't care for him. His son was on our team last year and he felt like Brooks didn't play him enough so he quit and made his own team! (just to give you a little background) The ref's were horrible for both teams! There was only about 5 minutes left in the game and the score was 5-0 for us.....the ref didn't call something and Brooks said, "your seriously not going to call that??" and with no warning, told Brooks to leave and Brooks said, "WHAT?" and then he held up a red card....which means he is out for the next game too! Don't worry it is only the toughest game of the season!! Then after that happened Branson was so mad and was running down the field to catch the kid with the ball and he put out his foot and totally tripped him!!.....ref.....held up a yellow card! Well he did deserve it, but all I can say is.... LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON! After the game Branson came running over with a big smile and said,"dude, mom did you see that yellow card?? Avry gets $5 bucks for every yellow card!" Oh my gosh what a stinker!! Anyways it was eventful and Brooks did not deserve a red card or even to be thrown out! When you sign up to be a ref, you have to be able to handle a couple of questions.....I don't think that the ref spoke very good english and didn't want to deal with talking to Brooks so he just threw him out!! OH the soccer drama! But it is fun to watch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Better be careful or you might start getting a red cards for yelling in the bleachers :) That's what happens when your team is so good...people find any way to win you even if it's by forfeit! Have you found out about that yet?!
hahah.. love it!
Why am I not suprised? It makes for a funny story anyway.
Unbelievable. We start Soccer tomorrow. I really hope there is no drama. I have heard that these mom's can get crazy, I just hope they remember that hey are just 4. Branson is just a stud. What else can I say.
Post a Comment