Well I am finally getting these pictures on here!!! I got home from girls camp on Saturday 27th, and Randi was also getting into town that day.....shhhhhhh! Justin went to Vegas and picked up Randi, Aaron and the kids. They HID at Justin's house until Sunday! Dad decided that it would be easiest if we just took mom out to Golden Coral......not the best place, but the best place with lots of little kids!! We all sat down.....and then Randi and her family walked in and mom was surprised(top right hand picture.) In the bottom picture you will see mom trying to catch something in her mouth that the boys were throwing at her...hahaha

Im not sure if I have ever taken a NORMAL picture of Justin!!

After eating, we went to this splash pad/park and Brooks helped Mom cool off!!!

Me and my baby sis!!
Look how red their little cheeks are!!!
In this top left corner, Mike had spun Meah and she was sooooo dizzy that she couldn't even walk!! There were alot of fun toys there!!

Randi and I had to try out this awesome swing thing......it was sweet!!

More fun toys.......

Grandpa and Branson trying out the swing.......
The boys wanted to get Mike really dizzy!!!
Nana and Branson......
Little Buddies!!
Randi started with Taya and then Meah and Elle wanted a turn......Im surprised that she didn't lose everything that she had just eaten!!

This kids loved it when Grandpa spun them around!!

Well we had a lot of fun and we were so excited that Randi and her family could come and be here for mom's birthday celebration!!
2 comments:
cute pictures. All I have to say is WHATEVER on the girls camp that is a crock.
Cute pictures Rae... I feel bad looking at how red faced Taya and Tyce are in the pictures at Golden Coral... Poor kids!
Post a Comment