This is how I found Meah the morning of her first game! On the weekends we always let our kids sleep in the theater room and they watch a movie......well don't ask me how Meah ended up in Branson's bed because that is not where I left her! But I also didn't leave her with her soccer ball.......looks like she was so excited about her 1st game, she fell asleep with her new ball!! I bought this ball for her and she takes it everywhere......she is so funny!
Look how cute she looks, maybe a little to cute for a soccer game!! I made her and all of the little girls these cute little hair bands!!
Notice in the bigger picture that she is the only one actually looking at the ball!! She scored 2 goals that game and was so excited! But when I started yelling.."Meah get the ball" because the other team had it, she tried really hard and then ran off of the field and hugged me and said.."they won't give it to me!!" and she was crying! I felt so bad, but was laughing so hard!!

Well this is Meah during the 2nd half of the game......picking all of the dead grass off of her socks!! She told me that she was to tired and hot to play anymore!! This is going to be so fun watching her this season, she is actually pretty good......for a 3 1/2 year old:)
GOOD JOB MEAH....WE LOVE YOU!!!!
3 comments:
stupid team just give the cute little girl the ball.. she cracks me up!
hahah! that is so cute that she fell asleep with her ball...shes so darn cute!
SOOOOOOO dang cute! I do have to agree she looks way to cute to be playing soccer. Gald she had such a great first game all my boys started this past Sat. too, it makes for a pretty crazy weekend.
Post a Comment