Monday, January 18, 2010

Christmas with the Evans'

Nana and Papa got a little crazy....this is just the kids stuff!
Mom and Dad spent Christmas at Randi's and the kids really missed them....but I was glad that they could surprise the Eudis family this year!!
We all got snuggies!! Brooks got money.....and along with my snuggie I got a SHARK!(a steamer/mop) I was so excited!!!


Branson got a basketball,snuggie,and running shoes.
Chantry got an ihome,jogging outfit,boots and snuggie
Sairee got paperonies,glow dome,shoes,and snuggie
Meah got walkie talkies,shoes,snuggie,and a fire scooter!
What a cute bunch!
Trey and Meah were so excited to get their fire scooters! I know the pictures are kind of dark but you get the point. Branson is showing us how it works and in the other picture, Justin is teaching Trey how to make fire!!!
We surprised dad with a pistol!.....we got mom an ipod, but she opened it at Randi's so I have no pictures!! Dad was suprised and excited.(if you can't tell)
I Love my Family and all they do for me and my family.......I can't imagine life without them!

2 comments:

Jess Mangum said...

i love the pic. of meah and dad.. she loves her gRaaaaandpA (just picture her saying that out the side of her mouth in her deep "man" voice)

Timar Lu said...

Cute!!! I added you as a friend on my blog too.....So exciting