Tuesday, February 16, 2010

BABY SHOWER........

Didn't the diaper cake turn out so cute.......???
Baby Karcyn is already so spoiled!!.........

My dad left the house asking if this was a wedding or a baby shower?? You know that when my mom is involved, everything looks perfect!! I thought everything turned out so nice!
I love the cute little balls and the banner said...."sweet baby girl" My mom did homeade cafe rio burritos and they were a hit!! YUUUUUMMMMM!!
How cute is this........
My mom made these carmel apples for a "thank you" for coming! They turned out so cute. The girls got to help dip and drizzle the chocolate......YUMMY!
Jess had great family and friend support......my mom's house was packed! I think that we figured that their was 50+ people!!!
FRIENDS........
FRIENDS...... practically FAMILY:)
EVANS FAMILY MEMBERS........
SOME OF THE DEMILLE FAMILY MEMBERS.......
COUSINS.........
CRAZY GIRLS.......
I cannot believe how much stuff Jess walked away with! Baby Karcyn is going to have it all!!
GIRLIE STUFF......

"THE GIRLS!" We have to get a picture whenever we can, when we are all together! It was so much fun to have Randi here to celebrate and help get everything ready! We are so lucky that we get to see her as much as we do......I would be so sad if we didn't see her as much as we get too!
All in all I think that it turned out PERFECT......now we jsut need to get that PERFECT little baby here!!!!

2 comments:

*kRiSti* said...

you all are so talented! everything you do always looks amazing :) Looks like it was a success and that baby Karcyn is set and stylin'!!

Hillary said...

Wow, looks so beautiful you guys always do such a great job with parties. Glad it turned out great and now baby Karcyn is here and I'm sure you are all just loving her. Congrats to you all.