Sunday, February 21, 2010

I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE.......

I really have been behind on my posts and haven't wanted to get anything out of order, but Oh well because I am tonight!! I just wanted to post these pictures of the temple. Tonight at our New Beginnings, we talked about how this year our goal is going to be to "TOUCH GOLD...REACH FOR THE TEMPLE!" and I thought that all of the girls who were asked to speak did such a great job and I just got thinking......
I am so grateful for the temple and so thankful that I have a husband who can take me there! It is such a great place to go when you are feeling down and just need to get away from the outside world. I love the feeling of peace when I am there. This picture below is one that I took on the day that sweet baby Karcyn was born. I remember walking outside after visiting and this is the first thing that my mom and I saw......IT WAS BEAUTIFUL! I am so thankful for all that I have and that I KNOW that my family will be together FOREVER!

1 comment:

*kRiSti* said...

I love that last picture!! Good job! I definetly love the peace that going to the temple brings, remember when we went once a week when we were first married? I would love to be able to do that now....someday!! :)