I can't believe that my little Chantry is 10!!

I feel so blessed that Chantry is in our family! She is the 2nd mom in our house and sometimes her sisters get annoyed, but she is always the one that they are asking for!! She has been dancing since she was 2 years old and does such a great job!
She made the part of blue soldier this year for the nutcracker. She has done the nutcracker the past 2 years and I love watching her do it. She is so crafty and loves doing it.....to bad she got a mom that isn't so crafty:)
Chantry we love you so much and are so proud of the choices that you are making.....just stop growing up to fast, you are going to be taller than me soon!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY....WE LOVE YOU!!!
1 comment:
shes sooo cute happy bday chan
Post a Comment