Thursday, March 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to the BEST DAD EVER......

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!
(a little late)
I love this picture of Sairee with Papa Evans! I am so blessed to have such a great dad! He has taught me so much and is such an example to me. It seems like he is ALWAYS doing service for someone somehow. The job he does everyday is so perfect for him because I see him touch the lives of others everyday! I see people and old students on the street that went to my dad's hair school and they have nothing but good things to say about him. I LOVE YOU DAD.....thanks for teaching me the meaning of hard work and raising me in the gospel, I don't know where I would be without it!
I think that my kids scored in the grandpa department also!!!

2 comments:

*kRiSti* said...

That is the cutest picture. Happy birthday to your dad :)

Lisa said...

Such a great picture!!