Sunday, March 7, 2010

KIDS SAY THE CUTEST THINGS!!

I have to write down this funny little story about my Sair-bear so I don't forget it!!
I had been working in my shop all day for the past couple of days and I felt like I was getting behind on my house.....SO I HAD A MELT DOWN!! Brooks had left to play indoor soccer and all I wanted to do is vacuum my bedroom! I had cleaned things up and I just wanted to get the vacuuming done. So I plugged in the vacuum and sparks and smoke came out of the cord!! I COULDN'T VACUUM.......and I felt so overwhelmed and just started to cry!! Sairee is so sweet and this was our conversation.....
(S).. Mom are you okay?
(Me)...yes...I just want to vacuum my bedroom! Everything in our house is breaking!!(remember I am still crying!)
(S)....Mom how much are vacuum's?
(Me)....I don't know hunny...why??
(S)...well if they are like $2,000 I am going to give you some money from my wallet!
She is so cute and I thought that it was so sweet......she just kept hugging me and asking if I was okay! Poor kid thought her mom was loosing her mind! I then was still crying, but laughing at the same time. She started laughing with me and made me feel better!
GOOD NEWS... Brooks came home and was able to fix the vacuum!!
Gotta love those meltdown days!!!

3 comments:

Rach said...

Also gotta love how much we learn from our children. Sometimes I feel like Abbey is more of a mother than I am. {BUT yes, days like that absolutely SUCK!} I'm glad your vacuum is fixed

*kRiSti* said...

sooo glad I'm not the only one that melts down! only difference is that my kids say to eachother...."just back away"!! haha. Rmember when I called you and told you Brex had said that to Grady, how sad :( Sairee is such a sweetie and you are such a good mom! I wish I was more like you...able to laugh even when you're crying! You're house is always so clean, and you work so hard. Love ya Rae!

Lisa said...

So... I'm crying again... darn these posts!! I love our little Sair Bear... she is such a sweetie. she is always there to cheer ya up!