Monday, July 5, 2010

Fathers Day!!

The kids and I made Brooks a candy bar poster.....
"Our dad is a "BIG HUNK" not a "NERD!" We are glad that you married your "SWEETART" and had 4 cute "SMARTIES!" We "SKOR"ed ""100 GRAND" with a "SUGAR DADDY" like you! You make us "SNICKER" with your annoying "LAFF" YTAFFY..Thanks for working "EXTRA" hard to bring our family almond"JOY"...."LOOK" out our dad is #1!!!
It was fun doing this together with the kids...We love our Dad!! He is such an amazing father to our kids and they have a lot of fun with him! I am so glad that I married such a hard worker and I know he would do anything for any of us!! Love you Brooks!!
Happy Fathers Day to my awesome dad also!! He is such a great man and I have always looked up to him!! He would do anything for anybody....He always tries to make it to everything that his grandkids have and they are always excited to see him!! We Love you Dad!!

We got dad a NEW WATCH.....trust me he needed one!!! He also got a book...and some clothes!
This is my father-in-law....he is such a great guy and works very hard! Thanks for all you do for us and thanks for teaching your son how to work hard! I feel very blessed to have a husband who was shown how to work for what you have! We got grandpa Stafford a book for fathers day and at the moment I can't think of what it is called!! haha
What would we do without DADS??!!!
WE LOVE YOU ALL!!

2 comments:

Jess Mangum said...

fathers day?? you a little behind!

Lisa said...

Cute Fathers Day picture... you do have some amazing men to look up to!!