24th of July..... Well I am trying to get caught up, but it isn't going very well!! I am not a patient person when it comes to blogging!!
Brooks and Kit playing pickle ball!! Of course the guys made it pretty competitive!!
We had dinner with the Lundin and Ludlow family and most of their kids!! It was so much fun and I love that we can still get together and all catch up!
The kids had a blast swimming!

More swimming......

watching a movie......

IT'S TRADITION!! SLEEPING OUTSIDE ON THE 24TH!!

my cute kids with their cute little cousins!

DUCT TAPE!! who knew everything you could do with this stuff!!??
Making purses out of duct tape!

purses and wallets!

the finished products!! rings... bracelets...purses and wallets!!

what a fun couple of days!!
2 comments:
all I can think about is spiders crawling on you while you slept outside!
Kristi.... I have thought about spiders butI was more worried about a skunk... we have had a lot of them this year in our neighborhood!
Cute post Rae... you got some cute picutres! It really was a fun couple of days :)
Post a Comment