(July12th-15th)
I took Branson and his friend Nick to the BYU soccer camp and they had a lot of fun! I also had a good time just hanging out. I got to meet up with Randi in Provo because she was headed to St. George so we were going to miss each other......Im glad it worked out so I could see her and the kiddos!!

This is Manti Sua'......our family met him about 4 years ago! We were housing BYU rugby players and we were lucky enough to get Manti in our home!! He ended up staying with us 3 years in a row......Branson thinks he is a pretty neat guy!! It is so sweet of him to come and watch Branson play in his scrimmages!!
This is me just goofing off with the camera!! haha

We took the boys to a climbing wall place and they had a great time!

Brooks called me when I was in Provo and said that Devon and Al called and wanted Branson to play in a soccer tournament that weekend in Logan!! I wasn't sure if I wanted to go, I was pretty homesick for Brooks and my girls! But it was a good opportunity for Brans so we went. His friend Connor and his mom ended up coming too. My Aunt Debbie was so nice and let us stay at her house in Brigham City! So this is the boys eating their prime rib at Maddox!!

The boys did a great job in the tournament......Branson had to get carried off at the end. This huge kid kicked his ankle pretty bad....it was already hurt from the camp. But he did make an awesome save as the kid took him out!! They ended up taking SILVER this tournament!!
Wait to go boys!! I had a great time...... unfortunately, Brooks didn't have as good of a time at home. Everything was going great until Friday night when he had to call my mom at 11:30pm to come and sit with the kids.........HE HAD KIDNEY STONES and was in the ER for a couple of hours:( I felt so bad that I wasn't here for him....but all is good now and it was good to get home!!
2 comments:
woohoo!! im pretty sure if i move this will be one of my most missed things.. watching brans play soccer.. the girls dance recitals etc.. anyway! i always know when you have updated because you leave me comments! :)
Love the pictures... lucky boys... eating Prime Rib at Maddocks!! Let me guess... Aunt Debbie got the bill... Don't know what I'm going to do to pay her back!!
Post a Comment