Friday, August 13, 2010

HaPpY bIrThDaY sIsTeRs..........

WHAT WOULD I DO WITHOUT SISTERS!!!
I love my sisters so much and am so thankful that they are in my life! It was Jessica's birthday yesterday....Aug.12th she is my BABY sister! She is such an amazing wife, mother, aunt, hard worker, friend, and sister! We are 8 years apart and I just remember babysitting her ALOT when she was younger......Im surprised she doesn't hate me!! haha. I did repay her by "letting" her help me raise my kids! ha.. But age doesn't matter as you get older...she is one of my best friends and Im going to miss her so much when she moves:( I don't even want to think about not seeing her or my little Karcyn!! (yes Mike I will miss you too!) Thanks Jess for ALWAYS being there for me and for my kids......I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY!! LOVE YA!
Randi's birthday is today...Aug.13th.......it is actually Friday the 13th today! AHHHHH!! Even though she is my little sister, I learn things from her every time Im with her and I look up to her so much! She is such a FABULOUS wife, mother, aunt, hard worker, friend, and sister!! Even though she is "GO GREEN" (haha) I admire her so much! Randi and I hit heads pretty hard when we were younger......Im pretty sure that it is normal!! But as we have gotten older she has also become one of my best friends!! I wish she lived ALOT closer so we could do fun things together and I could see her darling kids more!! I miss her so much and love to talk to her when we both get time!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAN.....I LOVE AND MISS YOU!!
"BEST FRIENDS ARE WE MY SISTERS AND ME!!"

5 comments:

Jess Mangum said...

awwww.. cute post rae!! so nice of you! love you sister!!

*kRiSti* said...

you're so lucky to have 3 sisters!! so sorry Jess is moving, I know how hard it will be for you. Atleast Jamie's still kinda close. I saw your mom and kasse at pizza factory the day you guys were there. i was at pasta with my mom. i just read my blog and you just let me know when your busy schedule can fit lunch in and i'm there!!!

Randi said...

Wow thanks for making me cry. I love you so much too. To any one who is reading this... I have 3 of the best sisters in the world, and one crazy brother that I love to death. It is so hard being away from them. I miss you guys more than you know. Love you guys. Remember to Recycle :)

THE GOULDINGS said...

Sisters are the best but lets not kid rae we all know who your favorite sister is..... ME!!!

Lisa said...

Such nice word... yes you made me cry... then I read Randi's post and I'm crying more! Can't wait for them to get here!