Sunday, October 3, 2010

HaPpY bIrThDaY mEaH.......


Happy Birthday to my little Meah!!
It is a tradition in the Stafford home to make a pancake in whatever number they are turning. So Meah got the # 5 this year....I can't believe she is growing up so fast!!
She scored 5 goals on her birthday!!
She plays a hard game of soccer! haha
Happy Birthday to my little tom-boy!! You make me smile everyday and keep us all laughing!
We love you baby mimi!!

3 comments:

Randi said...

Hey Meah, You cute little stinker. I hope you had a great Birthday. I can't wait to see you guys at Christmas.

Randi said...

Oh by the way I was just wondering if your kids could get any cuter. Man that Branson is getting so big.

THE GOULDINGS said...

I love the pictures... you really got some great shots of her playing soccer!! Love this girl! :)