(yes I know Im so behind)
October 28th 1997 was one of the happiest days of my life and would change me as a person forever! I can't believe how fast time has gone by and that my little baby Branny is a TEENAGER!! Isn't he so handsome?!!
And he can be such a goofball! Our families came over for Sunday dinner to celebrate...I made this jello....it was "brains" ha....It was pretty nasty looking but fun where Halloween is right around the corner.....
Branson loves music so he was very excited for his itunes card:)
His Grandmas went in together and bought him an iHome...Brooks and I got him a new iTouch..and he got some cash to save up for a game he wants.....
Love these people....they have been our cheerleaders for the last 13 years!!
Yes.....they really do love each other.....sometimes!
getting ready for the cake......
One thing about icecream cakes....they suck to cut!!
Baby K.......
Trax and Tynlee.....
proud grandparents......
Buddy thanks for making my life so fun! I love you so much and we are all so blessed you are in all of our lives!!
3 comments:
Cute post Rae(it's about time!!) I can't believe that he is that old!! Sure do love him!
oh!! i still remember when he was born. he was such a cute little guy, even with a conehead. i can't believe he's a teenager now. you've done an awesome job being his mom!! happy birthday brans!!
Welcome back to the blogging world! I can't believe how old our kids are getting! My girls still blush just talking about Branson! He is too cute! Hope he had a great birthday!
Post a Comment