(August 2010)
I am trying to get caught up since my sisters and Kristi have been giving me so much crap! ha Branson went and guest played on a team up north, The Outlaws. He had a lot of fun and these boys are always so great to him.....
One of my favorite things is to watch Branson play soccer:)
Sam Slivers, Connor and Hunter came too. Hunter wasn't with us in this pics. These boys kept me laughing all weekend......
When we found out that we were going to the tournament, I called Aunt Kellie and asked if we could stay with her. The field they were playing on was pretty close to her house. It was so much fun and she had an awesome Tree Swing......This is Connor on the swing!
Sam was next.......
Branson also took a turn......
Connor trying to convince me that it would be ok......IT DOESN'T LOOK THAT HIGH UP FROM THE GROUND!
Im pretty sure I was screaming in this picture!!
It was a lot of fun......Im glad that Kellie and Sue were nice enough to let us crash there!!
3 comments:
What a fun tree house!! I can't believe that you were daring enough to swing.... good job! The look on your face is priceless...lol
HOLY COW!!! 2 new posts!!!!! woo hoo! Keep them coming! Love the look on your face in the swing, I wouldn't have dared do it :)
Post a Comment