(September 2010)
What a crazy bunch of boys!! Mat Blanchard called up his brother in law and set up 3 games for us to play up north. It is always fun to play teams from somewhere other than St. George. We ended up needing a couple boys to fill in since 2 of our boys couldn't come. 3 boys from up north that play for the Outlaws guest played with us and hung out with us all weekend.
Right before going in to Applebees.......oooooo the poor young boy that had to wait on us!!
see what I mean abot CRAZY.....Branson has a dang knife in his hand!!
Every night the boys wanted to go swimming......so of course Brooks would fall asleep in the room and I would have to supervise! I was just trying to get a picture of the boys doing cannonballs and they tricked me and DRENCHED me!!
hot tub time!!
The boys throwing Branson in......
We were able to take the boys to the RSL game and they had a lot of fun goofing off outside the stadium before we went in!!
DORKS!! haha
These 2 boys had me laughing the entire trip!!
These are 2 of our guest players.....Stone and Dylan:)
Getting ready to go out on the field at the RSL game!! woohoo!
They all informed me that they met some cute chicks!! haha
I got Bransons face upon the big screen!!
I think it was a neat experience!!
The only shot I got of the game.....soccer is just to hard to watch and take pictures!
On the way home we stopped to eat and the boys had a pillow fight in the parking lot!
yes.......it was raining!
This is such a great bunch of boys and Branson has been playing soccer with most of them for many years.....they are all great and fun kids!! I love that they are comfortable with Brooks and I and will come over and just hang out!!
No comments:
Post a Comment