Happy Birthday to these awesome ladies!!
Amanda's birthday comes first and then a week later we have Kristi's! So every year we go and get pedicures and then I buy them lunch at Chili's.
Im so glad we have this tradition because I hardly ever get to see these cute faces anymore!!

Kristi and I have been best friends since I was right out of high school and she has helped me through some really hard times. We actually became the best of friends through the darkest time in my life! That's when you know who your true friends are:) Thanks for everything Kristi....I hate that our lives are so crazy that we don't see each other like we use to...so I treasure the moments that we do:)
Amanda and I met when our girls started dancing together at Westside when they were 2!! I feel like I have known her forever too. We are always laughing when Amanda is around and I especially love laughing at her during a pedicure...she is so ticklish!! haha....I feel so lucky to have met Amanda when I did and she is also at the point in her life where we feel like it will never slow down so I love the moments when we take time out to have a little fun and chat together!!
Hope your birthdays were awesome and I love you girls!!
2 comments:
oH! I know Kristi LOVES doing this every year:) I'm glad she has such good friends.
sheesh Rae, make me teary! I wish sometimes things would slow down like they used to be and we could have married sleepovers, dominoes, and my best friends wedding :) I'm so glad that I have a friend like you to go through all the phases of life!!! love you xoxoxo thanks for the post!!
Post a Comment