Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I cAn'T bElIeVe ShE iS 6!!!!!

Happy Birthday Sairee!!
I can't believe how fast 6 years have gone by......and how dang cute she is!! Sairee's birthday was yesterday, June 15th......because Branson and Chantry were so sick, all of the family came to the park to celebrate(I didn't want everybody getting this nasty sickness)!!! Sairee is such a sweetie with cute little dimples. She can be a stinker, but who isn't every once in awhile?? I love how sassy she is.......it makes me laugh! Everybody that know her, knows what I am talking about because she has probably given you the "Z snap" followed by..."Oh No You Didn't!" Right now she is into memorizing The 13 Articles of Faith. Everytime we are in the car, you will look back and see her saying them to herself......I'm sure it helped when Nana Evans said that she would buy her a glitter ball for every one that she passes off! (bad idea mom because she is determined to do it!) Sairee is so much fun to have around and we are so blessed to have her sweet little spirit in our home. We Love you Sair-Bear!!!

2 comments:

*kRiSti* said...

That picture is so cute of her!! Happy Birthday Sairee!!!!

Lisa said...

She is a cutie alright! She is going to be in school all day now!! She's growing up way too fast :( I would love to have to buy 13 glitter balls!! She is a good little memorizer, I have not doubt that she will pass them all off... maybe even before her two older siblings! ;)
Love you Saire Bear!!