Saturday, June 6, 2009

THE LAST GAME!

Well I was suppose to post this last week, but didn't get a chance. Branson got to pitch in the last game........he did AWESOME! He has pitched a couple of times during the season, but there are a couple of boys that have been doing it for a long time so he pitches whenever they ask. But he amazes me because he just does it! He dosen't really practice pitching, but when he gets out there he does such a great job! He told me before the game that if he pitched then he wanted to either hit or strike this certain kid out........well I'm glad he struck him out, I would have felt bad if he would have hit him!!
Look at how he puff's out his cheeks....so cute!!
He hit so good that night to, what a way to end the season!!
Good Job Buddy!!!

No comments: