I feel very blessed to share my birthday with such a wonderful lady!! Im sure that when she was my age, she would have put on these same pj's in target and got her picture taken! HAHA
I was the 2nd grandchild to be born and I am glad I get to share it with such a fun lady!! This is grandma and her dog.....which I am totally scared of!! This cannot be a dog.....it has to be a horse!!!

Some of my best memories of Grandma are when we all go camping!! She is a trooper to keep up with my grandpa! Almost 2 years ago my grandpartents were in a motorcylce accident and I was so scared! I was not ready to let either of them go......I know that they had guardian angels with them that day! It took Grandma awhile to recover, she had broken ribs and a broken ankle not to mention other small things! I'll never forget what the nurse said..."when I saw that this was a motorcyle accidnent, I thought they put the wrong age on the paper....it said female 71 years old, but I thought they meant 17 years old!!"NOPE 71 is right and we can laugh about it now!! I love my grandma so much and the relationship that we share!!

HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY YOUNG LADY!!!
1 comment:
You do have some pretty good grandparents! Tell her happy birthday from me!
Post a Comment