Thursday, September 3, 2009

MOVIE TIME!!!

Branson got home from school yesterday and Meah was so excited to see him! All of her friends were gone.......so Branson was so cute with her and when I came in this is what I found.........
soooooo cute! He told her that they were going to make a movie theater and watch a movie!! I love that he isn't to old or to cool to still do fun things with his little sister! (you gotta love the foot rest!) haha

6 comments:

daisy said...

That's adorable!

Amy said...

So Cute!

Jess Mangum said...

too cute!! meah loves her big brother!!

Lisa said...

Branson has a soft spot for his little sister!! So cute!! I hope he never gets too cool to spend time with his sister's!!

*kRiSti* said...

Rae, you've done a good job with him..he really is such a good kid! You should be proud :) I "limited" acess to my blog tonight and am going to keep it to close friends and family. (can't handle the stress) haha!!! I'll have to call you and catch up with everyone now ;)

tara said...

that is just too cute for words. nice job branson:)