Saturday, December 26, 2009

IT'S SNOWING!!!

When the kids woke up on December 12th........IT WAS SNOWING!! They were all so excited, but Meah is the only one that got to go and play in the snow. Branson had been getting over being sick and he had a 3v3 soccer tournament that weekend so I didn't need him sick again. The other 2 girls had 3 performances to go in The Nutcracker and I couldn't have them getting sick either, so Meah enjoyed it for all of them. She couldn't wait and she ran outside in her pj's! I atleast threw a hat and coat on her.......and do you think we could find any of out gloves???...NOPE.....so she wore socks on her hands!! We just aren't very prepared for this kind of weather! It snowed last year when we had nutcracker too.....it is kind of fun to see this in St. George!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Cute... too bad she had to play in the snow all alone!