Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Last year of Flag Football........

Well I was just going through my pictures and forgot that I took these pictures at Branson's last footaball game. We had a lot of the kids that are on his soccer team sign up together so they could all play football and soccer and Brooks could make sure that the practices didn't conflict. Well they never lost a game and they are SO READY TO BE DONE WITH FLAG FOOTBALL!
It makes me sad because my little boy is growing up so fast! There are a lot of kids that start playing tackle football in the 3rd grade!......well Brooks thinks that it is CRAZY! We have gone as long as we can and we have avoided many hits to the head! But after this season, we all decided that it is time for tackle next year......our team just killed everyone and Branson started getting bored. I am excited to watch Branson grow in to a young man.....watching him play any sport is one of my favorite things to do!! Love ya Buddy!!!
don't you just love the gloves and socks......haha!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

It's been a while since I have checked the blogs.... being without a computer does that!! I have missed some great posts... I love the football pictures... yikes... not sure I'm ready for tackle football next year!!