I AM FINALLY POSTING THANKSGIVING PICS!!
Doesn't the table look BEAUTIFUL!
Here we all are getting ready to stuff our faces at the "adult table"
Kids are stuffing their faces at the "kids table"
Crazy people!!

These girls love the camera!....The picture at the bottom with Elle and Justin is so cute! Justin was trying to reason with Elle.....wonder who won?? haha

HAVING FUN IN THE LEAVES!!

More Leaves.......

The adults had to get in on the action too!!

Our neighbors purchased this bus and we always joke about how it is "the ward bus" Brooks called to see if he could borrow it and take the family out to look at christmas lights in it!!

We had a fun time singing christmas carols while we drove around!

Jamie and Kit were not here for this adventure and I don't know why I don't have any pics of dad on the bus!!??

"The bus driver" drove us the KRAVE!!
Meah and Sairee love going to Krave.....
more fun pics.........
YUMMY!!!
We had an awesome Thanksgiving and hope you did as well!!
2 comments:
hm.. now i want some krave
I was thinking the same thing.. maybe I'll stop by Krave while I'm out running errands!
Cute post Rae.. I love all the pictures! Good times!!
Post a Comment