Sunday, July 18, 2010

2 NEW NEPHEWS AND 1 NEW NIECE!!!

Meet baby Brennan Silas Stafford
Born June 21st weighing in at 6lbs 15oz.
Proud parents: Joel and Hillary Stafford
Proud brothers: Corbin...Aiden...and Dawson!!!
This is Brennan at 3 weeks....he is such a cute little thing! I can't wait to meet him. Joel and Hillary live in Colorado so we don't see them very often:( I think he looks like his daddy though, from what I can see from the pictures!!

Meet baby Tynlee Maire Goulding
Born June 24th weighing in at 4lbs 7oz
Proud Parents: Kit and Jamie Goulding.
We like to call her "Tiny Tynlee"
Doesn't she look like a little fake doll!!! love her!! She reminds me of Branson when he was little!!
Jamie let me and Jess stay in the whole time and it was such and amazing experience! Tynlee came 4 weeks early so it was a little scary, but everything went well and baby Tynlee, and mom are doing great!
Last but not least......Trax Justin Evans!!
Born: June 25th weighing in at 6lbs 4oz.
Proud parents: Justin and Kasse Evans
Proud brother and sister: Trey and Elle
Trax was 3 weeks early and had a little fluid on his lungs so he stayed in the NICU for a couple of days! He is a little fighter and is so darling!!
This is Trax at 3 weeks.....I love him!!!
I love our 3 new additions!! They are all so darling.....congrats to Hillary, Jamie, and Kasse! GLAD IT'S YOU AND NOT ME!! haha love you guys!!

4 comments:

Amy said...

They are all so stinkin cute!!! Love the names! Glad all is going good! Congrats! I bet you are the best Aunti!

Evans said...

Cute post! Babies everywhere! haha

Lisa said...

Cute little babes... so blessed to have them here and healthy :)

Rylee said...

babies are all so cute! especially these ones!