Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Little Girl is Growing Up!!

Poor Chantry is spending her birthday with a fever and snuggled up on the couch!!
Chantry 3rd grade!
My precious little girl!!


Chantry loved her "num num's"
Chantry 2 years old my "girly girl"
So Pretty!
My little red head!!
My little dancer!!

When I was looking through some of our old pictures, I just can't believe that time has past so fast! I remember the day that I found out that I was pregnant, we were so excited and we secretly hoped that it was a girl! But Brooks and I wanted to be surprised so we decided not to find out what the baby was!! We had a lot of people bugged at us but that made it even better!! When the day finally arrived, I was so ready to welcome a new addition to our family. Branson was 2 1/2 and he was excited too. When the doctor announced that we had a beautiful baby girl, I remember Brooks looking at me and saying,"It really is a girl!" But I was shocked to see her, I was expecting a dark skinned, and dark haired baby just like her brother! But she had pale skin and red hair!! We were all shocked, but she was beautiful!! Aunt Randi called to see what I had and I wouldn't tell her. She was living up North and I said that she had to come and find out! [i'm so mean] Well late that night Randi arrived and was so excited for us!!
Chantry has been such a blessing in our family and she keeps us all laughing! Anyone that know her will say the same thing. She has such a fun personality! She is my "girly girl!" She is a beautiful dancer and loves to do crafty things and organize anything!![thanks mom and Randi] She has always had a gift of friendship! She is such a good friend. When Chantry broke her leg, I would go and spy on her at school because I was so nervous about the wheelchair, and she always had a flock of kids around her and her teacher told me that kids would fight over who would get to help Chantry on the playground! Chantry is such good big sister and a little sister to Branson. Ya, they have there momments, but they love each other!! We love you Chantry and I know that you have made your Heavenly Father proud of the decisions you have made in your life so far!! Happy Birthday!! Hope you feel better soon!! love mom and dad.  

9 comments:

Kristy Graff said...

Happy B-Day Chantry! That's so sad that she's spending it being sick though.

Jess Mangum said...

i love the pictures! i totally forgot that u guys didnt fine out what she was and i forgot abou the "num nums" ohhh i loved that post!! happy birthday girlie!

Evans said...

Oh cute pictures! She looks evil in the first one poor girl! She is such a cute little girl! Hope she feels better soon!

THE GOULDINGS said...

Happy Birthday Chantry! I;m sorry that you are sick on your birthday! Those are such cute pictures of her she has grown up so fast!! love ya

*kRiSti* said...

The num nums picture brings back so many memories of when the girls were little and we lived in the "hood" those were fun times! I can't believe it's been 9 years since I found out you had a girl and that my Ry would have a best friend too!!! Happy Birthday Chantry, we love you!

Randi said...

I love the pictures. but you know that. I remember when we got the package on the door step something about Branson welcoming a new baby into the family. Do you remember that? Love ya Channy Have a wonderful birthday.

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Chantry!!! I am so sorry that you had to be sick on your birthday;( I was so sad when I talked to you on the phone. You sounded so sad, it made me get all teary-eyed... and I really didn't want to cry, cause I already had my make-up on!!
I love you girly, and I am so proud of you. You are such a good girl, and such a great help to you Mom and Dad. I want you to know that you save us on Sunday. You are such a good baby sitter, always playing with the little kids, keeping them entertained! They love you!!!
Happy Birthday and hope you are feeling better soon.... I am waiting for the ok to start making your cake, so get better soon.
Love, Nana & Papa Evans
and by the way.... you are our favorite grand-daughter your age!!!.)... and your are our 1st grand-daughter, so that makes you our #1!!! xoxo

Boo and Sara said...

Cute pictures! Hope she is feeling better. You have definitely had your fair share of sickness in your family. Both of my boys loved their binky's aka num nums. Glad you are blogging :).

Lindsi Morrison said...

RAELEE! Welcome to the blogging world!! Your blog is super cute!!