Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Planting our Spring Flowers!!

Sairee loves helping daddy plant the flowers!!
No that is not Brooks' hair..just a hat!
[Thanks Grandpa E!]
Such a helper!!

3 comments:

Kristy Graff said...

look at you go girl! you are a professional blogger already!
by the way, i totally thought that was brooksby's hair and that you had done something totally funky with it!!! hahaha!

Randi said...

I love this Blog thing.... Cuz really your are scrapbooking and don't even know it. I could just jump for joy and freak out right now. When the time comes we will help you print out the blog and you can start a new year. Can you tell how freakin' excited I am!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Randi, you are so funny. It is pretty cool though to think of Rae scrapbooking.) (who am I to talk)
Brooks is the bomb!! I see why he didn't make it over to my house on Sat. guess I will forgive him.... this time:)
Love the hat, Grandma would be proud!!

The pictures of Meah and Maggie, honestly that girl. She loves her dog..... and yuck on the kissing her WHOLE entire face, for pete sake!!
Love the blog, keep up the good work... don't follow in your Mother's footsteps please.
You girls are doing such a great job on yours, maybe I should just delete mine!