Thursday, March 19, 2009

sPrInG bReAk HaIrCuT


This is the front...he hates this picture, he says his hair looks to puffy:)
This is the side view...SWEET!!

Branson is our oldest and only boy.... poor kid. He is such a cutie, and yes he will be mad that I just called him a cutie! He is a momma's boy all the way and has been since he was little. He loves to hang out with his dad, but dad's are sometimes harder on their boys, especially if you are the only one!! Brooks and I are so proud of him and choices that he has made so far in his life. Whenever he feels uncomfortable about something that he knows isn't right, he will just come home and leave the situation, I have been so proud when this happens because we all know how hard it is to leave a bunch of friends! My favorite thing to do is watch him play sports, my favorite so far is soccer. Yes I am a total "soccer mom!" I can barley sit down at the games, some of that could be because Brooksby coaches his team and I am always sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for him to get kicked out of the game!! haha. Right now he is playing on a U11 and a U12 soccer team and baseball also just started! He keeps busy, but he is like his dad and can't sit still.
As you can tell from the pictures, he loves to do different things with his hair, must run in the family:) So over spring break this is what he wanted me to do!! Last year during soccer season he had his hair WHITE with the #8 shaved in the back of his head! He has had blue,black,and white hair..... he loves to freak his grandmas out!! Well I just want Branson to know how much we love him and are so blessed to have him in our family. And his sisters are so lucky to have such a great big brother!!

6 comments:

Amy said...

Seriously he is so cute! All my girls blush when his name is even said outloud!

*kRiSti* said...

What a hottie!

Evans said...

Oh cute Branson!

Jess Mangum said...

only for spring break? let him have it for a long time!

Randi said...

I love it. He is such a cutie. Branson is such a wonderful big brother and cousin. He kept playing with Taya when he was here. He would pretend to run into the wall and she would laugh so hard. we just love him so much.

Nate P said...

sweet hair do branson!