I am finally getting my blog updated with pictures of the dance recital!!! May 15th and 16th we got to go and watch my 2 girls do awesome at their dance recital! Chantry has been taking at Westside since she was 2 years old....she performed tap, ballet, and jazz. We were so proud of her, she did great! Sairee has also been taking at Westside since she was 2 years old....she performed tap, ballet, and jazz also and Miss Sheila said that it made her day to see Sairee shake her hips at dress rehersal. She did such a great job....we were so proud of her too!!
GO CHANTRY....SHAKE IT!!

Sairee's ballet and jazz....she was so fun to watch...lil SASSY thing!

Chantry my BEAUTIFUL Ballerina!!

AWWWWW so cute!!

All of the girls cute friends at the defile!!!

Aunt Jamie and Jessica came to watch the girls!!

Grandparents came to but they didn't stick around for photos:(
5 comments:
Just as well that you didn't get any photos of me anyway! The pictures turned out so good! They are both so beautiful... they kind of look a like with their hair pulled back :) I loved the recital and I thought they both did such a great job! Love you, Chantry and Sairee!
I was really impressed with the recital. I've been debating on whether I should take Abs somewhere else, but when it comes down to it--they know what they are doing. The girls all looked darling.
Your girls looked so cute! I couldn't help but giggle watching Sairee tap! She was awesome! So So Cute!! I loved Chantrys' costume it was beautiful, they both did great!
They did so good, and it made my day to see Sairee shake it at the show, too :) I want that pict of RY and Chant in their ballet costume! How did you get that one? You'll have to email it to me!!
They look so pretty. That Sairee has a cute little gymnast body. I love the make-up their eyes just pop.
Post a Comment