Don't be fooled when I say little boy....MY "little boy" is the big boy in this picture!! I just got thinking about how my little boy is growing up way to fast! I am so sad to think that he is going to be attending the intermediate school!! Well I'm not gonna lie....yes it does scare me a lot. But this year I have watched him grow up so much!! And he is going to be in Young Men's in October!!! This just seems to crazy.[makes me feel old]

In school this year, each kid had to make a brochure on a state of their choice. And it wasn't a shock when he chose Denver Colorado! Sorry Randi and Aarron and also Joel and Hillary, it is not because you live there.... haha......of course it is because he is a HuGe Denver Broncos fan!! I just thought that he did such a great job on this brochure and I didn't help him one bit! He worked very hard on this and he was excited to take it to school. This was another reminder of how he is growing up! At the first of the year, I helped him with things a lot and then as the year went on, he would just finish them and they would look great. I think it is hard for a mom to realize that her child can do things on their own! But they have to grow up sometime....I am just so grateful for all of his friends, church leaders, uncles, grandparents, aunts, and teachers that he has been able to look up too....
"Nobody knows what a boy is worth and the world must wait and see; for every man in an honored place is a boy that use to be." I have this quote hanging in Branson's room.....it is one of my favorites!! We love you BuDdY!!!
2 comments:
oh i cried! he is so big and i love his school work he did! good job brans!
What a cute post... it made me cry as well! It makes me so sad to see him grow up.... way way too fast!!! Seems just like yesterday, that I was tending him while you were working in the shop :( The projects look awesome!! Good Job BranSo!! Love ya bud!
Post a Comment