Tuesday, May 12, 2009

MeAh+SiLeNcE=TrOuBle!!!!

THIS IS NOT AN INNOCENT FACE!!!
On Monday I was in doing hair and I had turned a movie on for Meah and all I had to do is a haircut and a style........well when I was finished, I thought that it sounded a little to quiet! She had enough time to do this....Notice the paper towels and the dust pan! The little stinker did TRY to clean it up!! I walked over to her and said,"Meah you have got to be kidding me, get over here and help mommy pick this up!" Then the lip popped out and tears filled her eyes and then........she blamed it on Sairee!!! Ya right, Sairee is at school!! haha. Hey I give her props for trying to clean it up!!

5 comments:

Jess Mangum said...

ohhh... makes me so sad.. but laugh at the same time cuz she tried to clean it up she just didnt know where to start

Lisa said...

Yeah... I think it was just a little overwhelming!! Dang... looks like the whole bag is a goner! LOL

THE GOULDINGS said...

hahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!! I'am dying laughing right now!! That is so funny!! Oh Meah.

Randi said...

How cute is she. I love that she tried to clean it up and then blame it on Sairee. Looks like she still ate some. Love that stinker.

*kRiSti* said...

How do you know, maybe Sairee made a quick trip home :) I love the evidence around her mouth, she wasn't to scared to eat some!!!